Homemade Heavy-Duty Sheetmetal Bending Brake
NEW INTERIORS on hotrodders.com
Homemade heavy-duty sheetmetal bending brake powered by a 20-ton bottle jack and capable of bending 5/16" stock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
DIY Heavy-Duty Sheetmetal Bending Brake - comment on how to build a Heavy-Duty Sheetmetal Bending Brake - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Heavy-Duty Sheetmetal Bending Brake, or add details on how to make a Heavy-Duty Sheetmetal Bending Brake! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: