Homemade Hinged Workbench Wheels
knothead on lumberjocks.com
Homemade hinged workbench wheels constructed by attaching casters to an angle bar. Intended to be flipped out of the way when the bench is in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- https://youtu.be/g6P7x1PMaO0 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
DIY Hinged Workbench Wheels - comment on how to build a Hinged Workbench Wheels - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Hinged Workbench Wheels, or add details on how to make a Hinged Workbench Wheels! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: