The Fe Factor on homemadetools.net
Homemade hook adapted from a surplus golf club. Steel head was cut with a plasma torch and ground smooth.
Apr 05, 2015 5:15 PM
Hmm I could practice my swing during breaks.
Mar 31, 2015 8:50 PM
Poor club. At least the owner found a productive use for it!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-06-04 11:27:01
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 10:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: