Homemade Hot Wire Cutter
Homemade hot wire cutter for polystyrene foam. Consists of a 300 mm square table, a column with two arms, and a 36 SWG nichrome wire. Runs on 240v mains with a 12 volt transformer connected to the hot wire. Column arms are insulated by a plastic collar. Accessories include fence, circle cutting jig, and sliding square made from MDF.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic arm for transferring orange crates - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:34:37
- Inflatable leveling tool - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:32:46
- CNC chainsaw used to make wood trusses - video by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:31:08
- D.Va cosplay - photo by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:28:21
- Shuttle Endeavor being towed through LA streets - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-26 15:42:01
- Bending pipe tool by connan on 2020-10-26 14:20:43
- general query by padmarsh on 2020-10-26 14:19:52
- Chainsaw knife - video by Moldyjim on 2020-10-26 13:29:35
- Wooden bead making machine - GIF by Frank S on 2020-10-26 13:27:21
- Making Stampings Visible by rgsparber on 2020-10-26 12:45:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!