Homemade Hub Puller
Rick Anderson on mgexp.com
Homemade hub puller constructed from a steering wheel puller, bolts, and coupling nuts.
Apr 21, 2017 3:02 PM
Nov 25, 2014 6:39 PM
Very nice! Not the typical design I've seen dozens of times.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- RC fire trucks putting out fire - GIF by joeljensen on 2023-03-23 11:07:11
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: