Homemade Hurricane Plywood Storage Rack
Kurt Leucht on leucht.com
Homemade hurricane plywood storage rack constructed from square tubing, steel dowels, and steel plate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-05-28 11:27:01
- Rita Hayworth - photo by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:47:10
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 10:18:30
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
DIY Hurricane Plywood Storage Rack - comment on how to build a Hurricane Plywood Storage Rack - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Hurricane Plywood Storage Rack, or add details on how to make a Hurricane Plywood Storage Rack! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: