Homemade Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit
Cascao on homemadetools.net
Homemade hydraulic brake bleed kit for Avid brand brakes, constructed from syringes, plastic tubing, M5 bleed bolts, and an aquarium tap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
- Demolished bridge prematurely collapses - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-28 06:04:03
- 1918 Holt artillery tractor - GIF by Dollar Bill on 2023-05-28 04:17:23
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
DIY Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit - comment on how to build a Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit, or add details on how to make a Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: