Homemade Improvised CNC Mill
Homemade CNC mill constructed from a surplus Gerber plotter frame and motors, linear bearings, and ball screws. Features a 22"x15" table size.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by th62 on 2021-03-06 22:18:02
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2021-03-06 22:07:00
- Fitness model - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2021-03-06 21:59:14
- Shoelace cutting and rounding tool - video by Altair on 2021-03-06 21:51:01
- Right Proper Steam Cycle. by IntheGroove on 2021-03-06 21:24:42
- 1800 dough board scraper - photo by Altair on 2021-03-06 20:27:02
- Chain puller - GIF by jbullfrog on 2021-03-06 20:02:16
- Helicopter lands on trailer - GIF by drivermark on 2021-03-06 19:57:46
- WW2 Finnish camouflaged road - photo by drivermark on 2021-03-06 19:52:54
- Watertight door - GIF by Altair on 2021-03-06 19:13:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!