Homemade Keats Type Angle Plate
Homemade Keats type angle plate constructed from 50 mm x 50 mm x 6 mm bright mild steel angle. The angle pieces are heated in a furnace prior to bending. Parts are joined by silver brazing. Base and top edged are faced in a lathe.
Oct 14, 2013 10:35 PM
I'm not sure of the purpose, but great craftsmanship!
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- My Hartman Electric Furnace by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:24:16
- Van explodes after crashing into truck - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:01:12
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:59:24
- Manual pipe cutter - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:54:38
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
DIY Keats Type Angle Plate - comment on how to build a Keats Type Angle Plate - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: