Homemade Keats Type Angle Plate
Homemade Keats type angle plate constructed from 50 mm x 50 mm x 6 mm bright mild steel angle. The angle pieces are heated in a furnace prior to bending. Parts are joined by silver brazing. Base and top edged are faced in a lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Construction crew band - GIF by FEM2008 on 2021-01-22 22:39:31
- Breville assist plug - photo by nova_robotics on 2021-01-22 22:08:18
- Induction pipe end sealing - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-01-22 22:06:07
- Messing around with a coworker - GIF by Altair on 2021-01-22 21:51:02
- That's how a wheel is assembled! by Liquidhandwash on 2021-01-22 21:50:42
- Demonstration of concrete vibration - GIF by N4NV on 2021-01-22 21:46:16
- MINI LIFTING SCISSOR FOR YOUR MILLING MACHINE! by machining 4 all on 2021-01-22 21:18:39
- ZF 8HP70 8-speed transmission cutaway - photo by Altair on 2021-01-22 20:27:02
- Instagram models - GIFs by marksbug on 2021-01-22 20:24:20
- Moving a train manually - video by Altair on 2021-01-22 19:13:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!