Homemade Keyway Slotting Tool
Homemade keyway slotting tool featuring a HSS cutter. Tool consists of a round 8mm steel bar with a 3mm wide x 3mm deep slot milled to accommodate the cutter. Protrusion of the cutter is adjusted via the grub screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chain-driven flange stamper - GIF by Frank S on 2020-12-03 21:39:29
- 17th century Ottoman greaves - photo by Frank S on 2020-12-03 21:35:18
- Giant tweezers - photo by Frank S on 2020-12-03 21:26:21
- Felling a tree with a jack - GIF by Frank S on 2020-12-03 21:22:51
- 60,000-lb crane scale - photo by Frank S on 2020-12-03 21:17:09
- Got an ASO by Crusty on 2020-12-03 21:00:35
- Mounting an AXA QCTP on a 9x20 lathe by metric_taper on 2020-12-03 20:58:30
- .950 JDJ centerfire rifle - video by drivermark on 2020-12-03 20:02:13
- Pneumatic air graver from stainless steel bolt - video by Frank S on 2020-12-03 19:40:05
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw threads by neilbourjaily on 2020-12-03 19:20:28
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!