ironnut on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade lathe constructed from both recycled and shop-made parts. The rotating headstock is from an imported 5C collet spin fixture, the cross compound and the machine slide are from an unknown lathe, and the DC motor and controller were salvaged from a surplus bearing tester. The 1/4 hp DC motor runs at 2000-3000 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY 2 Stage Dust Collector System by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 09:33:30
- MT1 Tool Extractor..Sherline or Small Lathe..Prints by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 09:25:52
- apprentice vise by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 08:58:45
- Stamping logos on chocolate discs - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-04 06:07:01
- DIY Circle Center Finder by Downeast Thunder on 2020-07-04 05:24:35
- Leg vise from junk by Tuomas on 2020-07-03 23:12:27
- 380 volt motor to 220 volt DIAGRAM !!!! by HandmadeCreativeChannel on 2020-07-03 22:28:53
- Door installation tool - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-03 21:51:01
- Homemade A Multipurpose Vise For My Workshop | Result is so awesome by Kwandotechnic on 2020-07-03 21:44:22
- F1 pileup due to heavy rain - GIF by jimfols on 2020-07-03 21:19:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!