Homemade Lathe Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade lathe pusher intended to facilitate the removal of collets and boring bars from the spindle of a G0516 lathe spindle. Fashioned from a threaded 1" iron pipe slug, two nuts, and a small section of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by metric_taper on 2023-03-22 20:22:00
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
DIY Lathe Pusher - comment on how to build a Lathe Pusher - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Lathe Pusher, or add details on how to make a Lathe Pusher! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: