Homemade Lathe Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade lathe pusher intended to facilitate the removal of collets and boring bars from the spindle of a G0516 lathe spindle. Fashioned from a threaded 1" iron pipe slug, two nuts, and a small section of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Sash clamps from library furniture by DIYer on 2019-10-14 15:01:57
- WW2 Helmet Restoration/Fix by buddyman100 on 2019-10-14 14:03:54
- Blueprint software by Crusty on 2019-10-14 14:02:00
- 1938 women rooftop boxers - photo by jdurand on 2019-10-14 12:11:14
- Dead simple lathe tool height gauge by crazypj on 2019-10-14 12:10:08
- Motorcycle Wheel Balancer by crazypj on 2019-10-14 11:58:19
- 1907 Finnish steam-powered icebreaker - GIF and photo by Jon on 2019-10-14 10:35:05
- Machine for inserting mounts into lightbulbs - GIF by Jon on 2019-10-14 10:19:39
- Man chopping stone slabs with axe - GIF by Jon on 2019-10-14 10:14:42
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!