Homemade Lathe Stand
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe stand fabricated from welded steel and intended to accommodate a 1937 South Bend lathe. Utilizes a concrete block to lend additional bracing and stability. Mounted on casters for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
- Portable line boring machine - videos by Jon on 2023-03-29 17:20:39
DIY Lathe Stand - comment on how to build a Lathe Stand - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Lathe Stand, or add details on how to make a Lathe Stand! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: