Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
Homemade taper attachment intended for use with a 9" lathe. Fabricated from stock and capable of turning outside or inside tapers, as well as taper boring. Attachment consists of: swiveling carrier, table, V-way clamp, scale, and slide blocks. Mounted on the lathe carriage with the slide blocks connected to the cross slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat taking off from carrier - photo by Altair on 2020-09-19 06:07:02
- Make A Metal Bender by Tooler2 on 2020-09-19 05:33:46
- Brick adhesive - GIF by ronaldb on 2020-09-19 04:15:38
- Plane crashes into hangar after aborted landing - video by Altair on 2020-09-19 02:17:16
- Crane lifting storage tank topples over - GIF by Altair on 2020-09-18 21:51:01
- Why shaving razors go dull - video by Altair on 2020-09-18 20:27:01
- "electric" drill press handle by katy on 2020-09-18 19:52:18
- Lara Croft cosplay - photo by mdhatter3 on 2020-09-18 19:41:45
- Welding a submarine hull - photo by Altair on 2020-09-18 19:13:01
- How to cut and machine glass by sossol on 2020-09-18 19:00:51
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!