Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
Homemade taper attachment intended for use with a 9" lathe. Fabricated from stock and capable of turning outside or inside tapers, as well as taper boring. Attachment consists of: swiveling carrier, table, V-way clamp, scale, and slide blocks. Mounted on the lathe carriage with the slide blocks connected to the cross slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bridge draining runoff - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-04 06:07:01
- Fish slaps man in the groin - GIF by mlochala on 2022-10-04 06:00:55
- Psychotechnic test for machinist apprentice by mwmkravchenko on 2022-10-04 05:57:39
- Split transfer case - GIF by Philco on 2022-10-04 05:51:21
- How To Use a Morse Taper Drill Bit in Your Drill by DIYer on 2022-10-04 04:20:01
- From Old Rusty Iron profiles to a useful Hand Tool by DIYer on 2022-10-04 04:06:32
- 48. Rust won't stand a chance (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-10-04 00:53:50
- Sokol all terrain vehicle - photos by Bony on 2022-10-04 00:18:42
- Tractor implement winch hitch- GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-10-03 22:54:51
- Junkers Jumo 205 aircraft engine cutaway - GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-10-03 22:48:21
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!