Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
Homemade taper attachment intended for use with a 9" lathe. Fabricated from stock and capable of turning outside or inside tapers, as well as taper boring. Attachment consists of: swiveling carrier, table, V-way clamp, scale, and slide blocks. Mounted on the lathe carriage with the slide blocks connected to the cross slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tomato harvesting machine - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-23 19:34:04
- Giant hydraulic shears demolishing heavy equipment and rails - video by Drew1966 on 2019-08-23 18:32:59
- 1928 bird-shaped wing aircraft crash - video and photo by Drew1966 on 2019-08-23 18:28:20
- Cellphone walker-talker falls into manhole, avoiding getting hit by a bus - GIF by Drew1966 on 2019-08-23 18:23:16
- Lathe threading disengagement set-up by rjitreeman0909 on 2019-08-23 17:59:00
- Cart for my hyd power unit by ncollar on 2019-08-23 17:49:19
- Electrified metal-cutting Wolverine claws - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-23 17:49:05
- Machine shop lift accident - video by hemmjo on 2019-08-23 17:27:43
- DIY Milling Machine by MaximumDIY on 2019-08-23 16:36:25
- Balloon inflation machine - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-23 16:18:13
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!