Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
Homemade taper attachment intended for use with a 9" lathe. Fabricated from stock and capable of turning outside or inside tapers, as well as taper boring. Attachment consists of: swiveling carrier, table, V-way clamp, scale, and slide blocks. Mounted on the lathe carriage with the slide blocks connected to the cross slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Substation switching explosion - GIF by eoverton on 2023-09-27 20:55:19
- Laser paint removal - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-27 20:27:01
- high speed drill. by dbat74 on 2023-09-27 19:21:47
- Chicken fights off hawk - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-27 19:13:02
- Charcoal roasting green tea - GIF by Ralphxyz on 2023-09-27 18:39:53
- Bucket hoist - GIF by Ralphxyz on 2023-09-27 18:37:22
- Car body seam sealing robots - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-09-27 17:20:13
- Cold pressing peanut oil - GIF by batchit on 2023-09-27 17:17:41
- Sunk Bench Stop / Bench hook by Tonyg on 2023-09-27 17:13:52
- Crescent wrench from rebar - video by Tonyg on 2023-09-27 17:07:58
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!