Trollinwater on instructables.com
Homemade machete fabricated from a 1/8"x3"x3' section of steel stock. The handle is comprised of a wooden block secured to the blade tang with through-dowels and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by Jon on 2021-09-23 11:58:48
- Large oversized files by Frank S on 2021-09-23 11:58:41
- wYerBox for storing and pulling electrical wire spools by cognitdiss on 2021-09-23 11:41:58
- 1950 Cadillac Le Mans concept car - photo by IntheGroove on 2021-09-23 10:38:47
- Head-on collision at sea - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-09-23 09:56:35
- Extra low profile milling clamps by Raytonian on 2021-09-23 08:42:38
- Decking screw gun - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-23 08:14:01
- Wood V blocks by DIYer on 2021-09-23 07:01:56
- A Lithium Polymer Battery State Of Health Assessor by DIYer on 2021-09-23 06:58:11
- How To Make Wall Chaser from Grinder. by DIYer on 2021-09-23 06:49:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!