Trollinwater on instructables.com
Homemade machete fabricated from a 1/8"x3"x3' section of steel stock. The handle is comprised of a wooden block secured to the blade tang with through-dowels and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- CONVERTING METRIC & INFERIAL THREAD PITCHES by mklotz on 2022-10-07 09:03:52
- Excavator falls through floor - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-07 08:14:01
- Launching a ship - GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-10-07 07:50:54
- 10,000-ton shear-leg floating crane - GIF by dbat74 on 2022-10-07 07:45:14
- 50. Make wood flaws pop (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-10-07 06:30:16
- Hay turner - video by hemmjo on 2022-10-07 06:16:21
- Slammed semi truck - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-07 06:07:01
- Making shingles with a froe - video by hemmjo on 2022-10-07 05:14:30
- 2 Incredible Life Hacks / How to make knife sharpener and Wood bit drill by DIYer on 2022-10-07 03:56:01
- 3 Ideas Woodworking for Fast And Precision Cutting Using Circular Saw - DIY by DIYer on 2022-10-07 03:50:24
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!