Trollinwater on instructables.com
Homemade machete fabricated from a 1/8"x3"x3' section of steel stock. The handle is comprised of a wooden block secured to the blade tang with through-dowels and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Spiral prismatic packing cutting machine - GIF by Slim-123 on 2020-02-28 04:08:18
- Mobile Painted Parts Drying Rack by bobs409 on 2020-02-28 03:52:17
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand. by NeiljohnUK on 2020-02-28 03:34:21
- The last nail makibg factory in Europe by Christophe Mineau on 2020-02-28 01:34:47
- Intricate 16th century Gothic boxwood carvings - photos by Christophe Mineau on 2020-02-28 00:44:30
- DIY Net Making (DIY Tools) Part 1 by Downeast Thunder on 2020-02-27 22:28:57
- Russian submarine periscope view - GIF by Altair on 2020-02-27 21:51:01
- Human carousel - GIF by neilbourjaily on 2020-02-27 20:36:47
- Saunders-Roe Princess flying boat - photos by Altair on 2020-02-27 20:27:01
- Forklift and pallet elevated work platform - photo by jimfols on 2020-02-27 19:31:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!