Trollinwater on instructables.com
Homemade machete fabricated from a 1/8"x3"x3' section of steel stock. The handle is comprised of a wooden block secured to the blade tang with through-dowels and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Took the first step towards building my shop by Frank S on 2021-02-28 01:11:54
- Expanding arbor by EclecticNeophyte on 2021-02-28 00:33:04
- Grinding a large drill bit - GIF by tooly on 2021-02-27 23:11:25
- Chain puller - GIF by Altair on 2021-02-27 21:51:02
- Rumble strip machine - video by elk-a-holic on 2021-02-27 21:14:24
- Chair upholstery nailing machine - GIF by Big Sexy on 2021-02-27 20:58:39
- Collated nails made from wood - video by Big Sexy on 2021-02-27 20:54:21
- BT500 subsea trenching machine - photo and video by Big Sexy on 2021-02-27 20:39:56
- Rotating driveway - GIF by TheElderBrother on 2021-02-27 20:34:08
- Unsecured load rips cab off truck - GIF by Altair on 2021-02-27 20:27:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!