Homemade Machine Skates
AAA on chaski.org
Homemade machine skates intended to facilitate the safe and efficient repositioning of heavy equipment. Casters were custom-machined from steel and feature double bearings. The assembly is rated for 6000kg.
Dec 26, 2013 4:21 PM
Custom casters?! A labor of love for sure!
Oct 26, 2013 12:22 AM
These probably don't get the credit due. Great workmanship.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-27 16:34:32
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by Classic Bodywork on 2023-03-27 16:09:48
- Ship transporting turbine blades - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 15:42:01
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2023-03-27 14:22:48
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by Mazay on 2023-03-27 13:54:18
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 12:56:01
- 134. Guaranteed bandsaw finger savers (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-27 12:21:06
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-27 12:01:01
- Elementary and composite subatomic particles - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-27 10:27:01
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by IntheGroove on 2023-03-27 10:05:21
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: