Homemade Machinist Tool Chest
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade machinist tool chest constructed from ¼" plywood and featuring a gloss finish.
Dec 21, 2014 2:25 PM
Love the finish on those drawers. Great-looking chest overall.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by mklotz on 2023-03-28 08:35:58
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 08:14:01
- 136. Angles don't get any easier than this (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 07:17:09
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 07:10:50
- Face mask sweatshop - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 06:57:54
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:17:22
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-28 06:14:12
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:10:45
- Board Jack / Deadman bench jig (Video, step by step instructions, plans) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 01:55:39
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:06:27
DIY Machinist Tool Chest - comment on how to build a Machinist Tool Chest - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: