Homemade Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench
tyvekboy on lumberjocks.com
Homemade base for a machinist's vise intended for utilization in conjunction with a woodworking bench. Constructed from two layers of 3/4" plywood, it incorporates a dowel at the bottom that fits into the bench dogholes. A hardwood lip and a holdfast, together with the dowel, stabilize the base to the bench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My Hartman Electric Furnace by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:24:16
- Van explodes after crashing into truck - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:01:12
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:59:24
- Manual pipe cutter - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:54:38
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
DIY Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench - comment on how to build a Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench, or add details on how to make a Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: