Homemade Magnetic Chuck
neilg4dbn on homemadetools.net
Homemade magnetic chuck constructed from an off-the-shelf magnetic chuck, dowels, and Allen bolts. Used for surface grinding operations on the lathe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collapsible furniture compilation - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 21:51:01
- Man attempts to stop excavator swinging uncontrollably - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 20:27:01
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 20:19:36
- Cutting a live power cable - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 19:34:12
- Testing lathe operator skills via wire loop game - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 19:13:02
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-30 18:52:02
- Making squat toilets - GIF by Pa1963 on 2023-05-30 16:16:58
- Vibratory pile crusher - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 15:42:01
- Unimat tooling question by Toolmaker51 on 2023-05-30 14:56:21
- Demolished building collapses on street - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:41:48
DIY Magnetic Chuck - comment on how to build a Magnetic Chuck - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Magnetic Chuck, or add details on how to make a Magnetic Chuck! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: