Homemade Magnetic Circle Cutter
KHK on weldingweb.com
Homemade magnetic circle cutter intended for a plasma torch. Capable of accommodating working radii from 6" to 100" utilizing threaded extensions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-06-08 23:54:38
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
- Reverse bungee prank - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 20:27:02
DIY Magnetic Circle Cutter - comment on how to build a Magnetic Circle Cutter - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Magnetic Circle Cutter , or add details on how to make a Magnetic Circle Cutter ! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: