Homemade Magnetic Parallel Holders
Guy Marsden on homemadetools.net
Homemade magnetic parallel holders constructed from aluminum stock and magnets. Intended to be used on a mill vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Calcio storico football - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-30 12:56:01
- Table saw taper jig - video by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:06:32
- Damascus hammer from steel bearing balls - video by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:06:06
- Chainsaw from drill - video by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:05:47
- Ball turner - video by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:05:27
- CNC milling machine - video by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:05:09
- Sawmill - videos by Jon on 2023-03-30 12:04:48
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-30 12:01:01
- Tipper over stopper by mklotz on 2023-03-30 11:34:05
- 88. Repeatable, plane for the drill press (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-30 11:33:38
DIY Magnetic Parallel Holders - comment on how to build a Magnetic Parallel Holders - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Magnetic Parallel Holders, or add details on how to make a Magnetic Parallel Holders! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: