damirvk on elteh.net
Homemade magnetizer/demagnetizer adapted from a washing machine's motor coil, a box, a switch, a diode, and cable.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe toolpost grinder - video by COUPEBUILDER on 2022-08-08 19:47:41
- Polishing a steel tank - GIF by Bony on 2022-08-08 19:31:18
- USPS next generation delivery vehicle - photo and video by nova_robotics on 2022-08-08 19:17:21
- Pipe dollies - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-08 19:13:01
- Man injured after placing himself between car and semi - GIF by jimfols on 2022-08-08 18:11:52
- Multifunctional sawhorses and mini workbench - video by Jon on 2022-08-08 17:05:01
- Truck frame rotisserie - video by Jon on 2022-08-08 17:04:15
- Saw guide - videos by Jon on 2022-08-08 17:03:52
- Post driver hits gas line - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-08 15:42:01
- Lathe dog - video by WmRMeyers on 2022-08-08 15:34:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!