Homemade Marking Knife
Robert Tutsky on benchtopwoodworkingtools.com
Homemade marking knife featuring a blade fashioned from O1 tool steel and a hand-carved maple handle.
Oct 12, 2013 1:19 AM
Now that's a classic and classy looking tool.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:17:08
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:02:07
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 20:57:26
- Bulk truck dumpers - GIF by clydeman on 2023-03-28 20:47:36
- Water container truck loading setup - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 20:27:02
- Tree catapult - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 19:13:02
- Cotton roll fire starter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:10:32
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:09:20
- Hydraulic vise - video by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:03:58
- Router Jig for Curved Parts. Router Jig by CharlesWaugh on 2023-03-28 17:16:36
DIY Marking Knife - comment on how to build a Marking Knife - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: