Homemade Marking Out Gauge
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade marking out gauge intended to facilitate the process of transferring dimensions and machining locations to workpieces. Capable of accepting scales in both 20mm and 25mm widths. Gauge material is steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
- Portable line boring machine - videos by Jon on 2023-03-29 17:20:39
DIY Marking Out Gauge - comment on how to build a Marking Out Gauge - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Marking Out Gauge, or add details on how to make a Marking Out Gauge! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: