Homemade Master Link Pliers
stainlesscycle on advrider.com
Homemade pliers intended to facilitate the process of removing the master link from motorcycle chains. Fashioned by grinding and notching one jaw from a pair of slip-joint pliers.
Jun 11, 2014 5:11 PM
Great tool for a part that can sometimes be recalcitrant.
Sep 11, 2013 12:14 AM
These pliers really look well used...must be effective as heck!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Man attempts to stop excavator swinging uncontrollably - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 20:27:01
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 20:19:36
- Cutting a live power cable - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 19:34:12
- Testing lathe operator skills via wire loop game - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 19:13:02
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-30 18:52:02
- Making squat toilets - GIF by Pa1963 on 2023-05-30 16:16:58
- Vibratory pile crusher - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 15:42:01
- Unimat tooling question by Toolmaker51 on 2023-05-30 14:56:21
- Demolished building collapses on street - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:41:48
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:38:10
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: