Homemade Melencolia Square
Gerhard Marx on jenesaisquoiwoodworking.com
Homemade square patterned after a 16th century square. Fashioned from beech and wild olive.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Potential nuclear targets in the continental U.S. - photo by 12L14 on 2023-03-31 12:45:09
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-31 12:01:01
- Homemade Compact Retractable Saw by Jon on 2023-03-31 11:54:56
- Simple Woodworking Jig Tool Idea Safety Thin RIP Cut and Repeat with Low Kickback by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-31 11:46:35
- Water-saving portable toilet plumbing - photo by Altair on 2023-03-31 10:27:01
- V Twin Solenoid Motor by email@example.com on 2023-03-31 10:17:36
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by 12L14 on 2023-03-31 08:00:54
- Mitre Gauge with adjustable fence and stop by hwmrob on 2023-03-31 07:27:21
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by carl blum on 2023-03-31 06:41:57
- Firefighting team equipment laid out - photo by Altair on 2023-03-31 06:07:01
DIY Melencolia Square - comment on how to build a Melencolia Square - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Melencolia Square, or add details on how to make a Melencolia Square! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: