Homemade Micro Forge
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade micro forge powered by a propane torch. Holes are drilled in the firebrick to accommodate both the torch and the forge chamber. Aluminum frame restricts heat expansion of the firebrick. Frame consists of two plates riding on 4 threaded rods. Brick is sandwiched between the plates and height is adjusted by means of the nuts on the threaded rods.
Feb 04, 2014 3:51 PM
That's pretty compact, thought admittedly limited in application.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Gravel Separating Rake by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:04:44
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
- Rebuilding Train Rerailers by Topper Machine on 2023-06-06 08:20:19
- 162. Obey end grain fastening! (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-06 08:14:53
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-06 04:24:24
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by DIYer on 2023-06-06 03:51:46
DIY Micro Forge - comment on how to build a Micro Forge - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: