Homemade MIG Welder Cart
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Lincoln Pro-MIG 175 cart made out of 2" square tubing, 6" lawnmower wheels and 2 1/4" casters. Top plate is 3/16" thick plate. Cable reel is made by cutting two metal discs and joining them together by welding a 2" pipe at the center of both discs. The reel brace is insulated from the rest of the welding cart using an old mud flap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary telephone dialing hack - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-23 12:20:12
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by sossol on 2023-03-23 12:18:51
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-23 12:01:02
- RC fire trucks putting out fire - GIF by joeljensen on 2023-03-23 11:07:11
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
DIY MIG Welder Cart - comment on how to build a MIG Welder Cart - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY MIG Welder Cart, or add details on how to make a MIG Welder Cart! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: