Homemade Mill Power Feed
Homemade mill power feed unit consisting of a 12-volt motor, a 60 rpm gearbox, a PWM speed control board, a piezo buzzer, two switches, and a relay. The removable assembly is mounted at the end of the mill table and incorporates an autostop function.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Question: Steel for multitool chisel and awl by CanBeDone on 2022-05-25 02:34:01
- A Little Winch For The Shop by Don42 on 2022-05-25 00:21:26
- WWI trench club - photo by TheElderBrother on 2022-05-25 00:19:25
- Dolphin's Armor medieval helmet - photos by jdurand on 2022-05-24 23:42:20
- Winter plastic car cover - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-05-24 23:34:48
- 4-way measuring marker - video by uv8452 on 2022-05-24 22:44:25
- Milling machine vise speed handle - video by Frank S on 2022-05-24 22:41:17
- World's infrastructure maps - photos by Frank S on 2022-05-24 22:11:29
- Drill dust cups - GIFs by Altair on 2022-05-24 21:51:01
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class station wagon and trailer - photo by Frank S on 2022-05-24 20:59:57
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!