Homemade Mill Power Feed
Homemade mill power feed unit consisting of a 12-volt motor, a 60 rpm gearbox, a PWM speed control board, a piezo buzzer, two switches, and a relay. The removable assembly is mounted at the end of the mill table and incorporates an autostop function.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Perfect screw extraction - GIF by Frank S on 2021-06-15 23:39:48
- John Deere tractor research and development film - video by Altair on 2021-06-15 21:51:01
- 1955 NACA microphone actuator - photo by Altair on 2021-06-15 20:27:01
- 1926 train stunt - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-15 19:38:40
- Worker catapulted by concrete-filled wheelbarrow - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-15 19:34:10
- 7th century Chinese silver cup - photo by Altair on 2021-06-15 19:13:01
- Bench Grinder: Angle setting gauge for tool rests by elk-a-holic on 2021-06-15 19:00:15
- 4th axis for milling machine by Saltfever on 2021-06-15 17:50:17
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wielding criminal - video by Saltfever on 2021-06-15 16:36:41
- Grocery cart sanitizing station - photo by jdurand on 2021-06-15 16:07:08
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!