Homemade Mill Quill Lock Lever
Homemade mill quill lock ever intended to fit a Sieg X1 mill. Fabricated from 6 x 19 x 80mm steel stock. Lever is fitted into the hex head and secured by a washer and M4 screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- https://youtu.be/ThXZKazMJAA by Kovanca Polock on 2020-01-19 09:28:05
- 4.5 megabytes of data represented by punch cards - photo by baja on 2020-01-19 09:18:22
- Excavator tree slicing blade - GIF by Frank S on 2020-01-19 09:17:02
- Map planimeter - photo by mklotz on 2020-01-19 09:02:25
- Monkey mechanic - GIF by Nick79 on 2020-01-19 08:59:53
- Stingray skeleton - photo by Nick79 on 2020-01-19 08:57:07
- South Korean rhythmic gymnast throws out first ball at baseball game - video by Nick79 on 2020-01-19 08:54:13
- SNCASE SE. 100 fighter - photo by mklotz on 2020-01-19 08:46:29
- Antonov An-225 Mriya - photo by mwmkravchenko on 2020-01-19 06:50:13
- Tablesaw with dustdrawer by janochek on 2020-01-19 06:42:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!