Homemade Mill Quill Lock Lever
Homemade mill quill lock ever intended to fit a Sieg X1 mill. Fabricated from 6 x 19 x 80mm steel stock. Lever is fitted into the hex head and secured by a washer and M4 screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by cmarlow on 2021-10-24 16:26:47
- Sidewalk snow blower - GIF by Altair on 2021-10-24 15:42:02
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:43:00
- Shake starting a siphon - GIF by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:32:36
- A Genius Idea for Your Home Business / Perfect Manual Homemade Chain Link Fencing Mac by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:23:37
- Daisy Duke on Battle of the Network Stars in 1979 - video by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:18:39
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:18:21
- Scalding coolant erupts after man removes radiator cap - GIF by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:06:32
- The simplest chrome plating on plastic by Kovanca Polock on 2021-10-24 12:45:12
- Motorcyclists dragged under container truck - GIF by Karl_H on 2021-10-24 12:03:19
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!