Homemade Mill Table Locks and Stops
Homemade mill table locks and stops designed for a Sieg X1 micro mill table. Rails with sliding stops are attached to each axis of the mill table with brackets. A stop block attached to the lower slide supports the lever-operated locking screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Giant grandmother marionette - GIF by Ralphxyz on 2022-09-24 19:34:47
- Wooden mechanical clock - GIF by Frank S on 2022-09-24 19:19:21
- How the spring handle for the first Finex cast iron skillet was made by Frank S on 2022-09-24 19:14:14
- Robotic chassis casting machine - GIF by Altair on 2022-09-24 19:13:02
- Launching an offshore platform jacket - GIF by Frank S on 2022-09-24 19:01:17
- Complex roundabout - GIF by bob_3000 on 2022-09-24 18:43:19
- Concrete mixer - video by Frank S on 2022-09-24 18:32:58
- Trailer with built-in boat as roof by dagrizz on 2022-09-24 18:29:12
- Piasecki Helistat crash - GIF by bob_3000 on 2022-09-24 18:27:50
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by schuylergrace on 2022-09-24 18:25:00
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!