Homemade Mill Table Locks and Stops
Homemade mill table locks and stops designed for a Sieg X1 micro mill table. Rails with sliding stops are attached to each axis of the mill table with brackets. A stop block attached to the lower slide supports the lever-operated locking screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-11-29 12:01:01
- Train on a Terrible Track by nova_robotics on 2023-11-29 11:40:35
- Chevelle crashes into minivan - GIF by Altair on 2023-11-29 10:27:01
- Making faux bois concrete railing - GIF by Dollar Bill on 2023-11-29 09:54:18
- Home built universal grinder by albertq on 2023-11-29 09:29:04
- Grain silo explosion - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-11-29 08:41:22
- 1981 Chevrolet military aircraft tug - photo by Altair on 2023-11-29 08:14:01
- Lighting a match in macro - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-11-29 08:07:01
- Helicopter crashes after spinning out of control - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-11-29 07:37:42
- Egg and yolk separating slide - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-11-29 07:34:54
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!