Homemade Mill Table Low Profile Clamps
Catfish on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill table low profile clamps constructed from 1018 steel stock and Allen bolts. Designed to clamp directly to the milling machine table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by cyclonesteve on 2023-03-23 05:07:27
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
- 1980s computer class - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 21:51:01
- Continuous passive motion machine - GIF by bob47907 on 2023-03-22 20:44:47
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
DIY Mill Table Low Profile Clamps - comment on how to build a Mill Table Low Profile Clamps - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Mill Table Low Profile Clamps, or add details on how to make a Mill Table Low Profile Clamps! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: