Homemade Mini Compressor & Blow Gun
Homemade mini compressor & blow gun constructed from scrap materials and intended for cleaning swarf. Air is produced by an old refrigerator compressor. There are no reservoirs in the system. Cylinder acts as the water trap. Blow gun is a bent 8mm copper pipe with a 1mm nozzle. Parts mounted on a trolley for mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hand drill press by wizard69 on 2021-08-03 15:04:43
- 1956-58 Brutsch Mopetta microcar - video by Altair on 2021-08-03 12:56:01
- Amazing Tool | Make A Powerful Long Leg Vise by Kwandotechnic on 2021-08-03 12:25:53
- Instagram models - GIFs by Jon on 2021-08-03 11:58:38
- Massive tilt wall rigging thimble and chokers - GIF by Altair on 2021-08-03 10:27:01
- Shop Theory Henry Ford Trade School - An Excellent Resource For Your Workshop by WmRMeyers on 2021-08-03 09:29:51
- Mini digger thumb - video by marksbug on 2021-08-03 08:20:42
- Firefighting PPE arc flash demonstration - GIF by Altair on 2021-08-03 08:14:01
- Universal cut knurling tool - video by DIYSwede on 2021-08-03 08:06:05
- Vintage work crew photos by marksbug on 2021-08-03 07:48:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!