Homemade Mini Compressor & Blow Gun
Homemade mini compressor & blow gun constructed from scrap materials and intended for cleaning swarf. Air is produced by an old refrigerator compressor. There are no reservoirs in the system. Cylinder acts as the water trap. Blow gun is a bent 8mm copper pipe with a 1mm nozzle. Parts mounted on a trolley for mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flanger by mwmkravchenko on 2020-01-19 17:16:09
- SpaceX Falcon boosters landing - GIF by Altair on 2020-01-19 17:04:01
- M61 Vulcan cannon feed system - GIF by Altair on 2020-01-19 15:42:01
- South Korean rhythmic gymnast throws out first ball at baseball game - video by old kodger on 2020-01-19 14:54:04
- High winds blow semi truck off road - GIF by greyhoundollie on 2020-01-19 12:35:25
- Tablesaw with dustdrawer by DIYer on 2020-01-19 12:30:00
- Homemade Air Compressor by DIYer on 2020-01-19 12:24:52
- Lathe Toolpost Grinder Attachment by bouboulas on 2020-01-19 12:21:37
- IMPELLER. Homemade High Power Dust Collector Impeller by DIYer on 2020-01-19 12:21:08
- Wooden Compass (Pair of Compasses) Making - DIY - 4K by DIYer on 2020-01-19 12:16:49
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!