Homemade Mini Compressor & Blow Gun
Homemade mini compressor & blow gun constructed from scrap materials and intended for cleaning swarf. Air is produced by an old refrigerator compressor. There are no reservoirs in the system. Cylinder acts as the water trap. Blow gun is a bent 8mm copper pipe with a 1mm nozzle. Parts mounted on a trolley for mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bump Switch by Geffre on 2020-07-08 23:14:39
- my version of kant twist klamp 6inch by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-08 23:07:39
- Cuban trailer bus - photo by EnginePaul on 2020-07-08 22:28:42
- WHAT IS IT?! Here's an odd valve I was given . . . by CharlesWaugh on 2020-07-08 22:08:39
- Payphone mouthpiece removal tool - photo by Altair on 2020-07-08 21:51:01
- Cartridge disassembly tool - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2020-07-08 21:40:21
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by Peter Sanders on 2020-07-08 20:54:34
- Compressed air elevator - photo by Altair on 2020-07-08 20:27:01
- Tilting Dividing Fixture by Canyonman44 on 2020-07-08 20:16:33
- Boring head by ttmrj on 2020-07-08 19:42:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!