Homemade Mini Compressor & Blow Gun
Homemade mini compressor & blow gun constructed from scrap materials and intended for cleaning swarf. Air is produced by an old refrigerator compressor. There are no reservoirs in the system. Cylinder acts as the water trap. Blow gun is a bent 8mm copper pipe with a 1mm nozzle. Parts mounted on a trolley for mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Descent into Bhutan's Paro airport - GIF by WorkerB on 2020-02-19 16:38:06
- Bricklayer's beer level - GIF by IntheGroove on 2020-02-19 16:36:44
- Italian woman ticketed for wearing bikini in 1957 - photo by IntheGroove on 2020-02-19 16:33:49
- Heavy duty I-beam sawhorses - photo by WorkerB on 2020-02-19 16:25:16
- Lamb fetus in artificial womb - GIF by Altair on 2020-02-19 15:42:01
- Tool and cutter grinder stone bushing by thehomeengineer on 2020-02-19 15:23:15
- Crash-proof motorcycle test fail - video by thehomeengineer on 2020-02-19 14:36:52
- Tractor accessibility platform lift - GIF by owen moore on 2020-02-19 13:58:47
- Drone shot of an aircraft graveyard - GIF by owen moore on 2020-02-19 13:42:27
- Shop Press Brinell test by tonyfoale on 2020-02-19 12:57:18
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!