reefera4m on weldingweb.com
Homemade mini-press fabricated from scrap steel and powered by a 20-ton air-over-hydraulic jack. Features a quick-change die holder on top anvil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Super STRONG Chainsaw winch - DIY by Poland Mechanic on 2023-01-31 01:18:19
- A tap and die "twofer" by Occasional machinist on 2023-01-31 00:46:15
- Fishing under a waterfall - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-01-30 23:35:17
- GoPro in a Car Intake by nova_robotics on 2023-01-30 22:18:02
- 1967 AMC Javelin 4-door prototype - photo by nova_robotics on 2023-01-30 21:58:04
- Truck cargo compacting station - GIF by Altair on 2023-01-30 21:51:02
- Shovel pole ladder slide technique - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-01-30 21:48:02
- Tunnel pressure washer - GIF by Frank S on 2023-01-30 21:09:43
- Two-man concrete railroad tie unloading technique - GIF by Altair on 2023-01-30 20:27:01
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by Toolmaker51 on 2023-01-30 20:09:36
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!