reefera4m on weldingweb.com
Homemade mini-press fabricated from scrap steel and powered by a 20-ton air-over-hydraulic jack. Features a quick-change die holder on top anvil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cuban trailer bus - photo by EnginePaul on 2020-07-08 22:28:42
- WHAT IS IT?! Here's an odd valve I was given . . . by CharlesWaugh on 2020-07-08 22:08:39
- Bump Switch by Gadgeteer on 2020-07-08 21:55:02
- Payphone mouthpiece removal tool - photo by Altair on 2020-07-08 21:51:01
- Cartridge disassembly tool - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2020-07-08 21:40:21
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by Peter Sanders on 2020-07-08 20:54:34
- Compressed air elevator - photo by Altair on 2020-07-08 20:27:01
- Tilting Dividing Fixture by Canyonman44 on 2020-07-08 20:16:33
- Boring head by ttmrj on 2020-07-08 19:42:45
- Baghdad battery - photo by Altair on 2020-07-08 19:13:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!