reefera4m on weldingweb.com
Homemade mini-press fabricated from scrap steel and powered by a 20-ton air-over-hydraulic jack. Features a quick-change die holder on top anvil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hand saw angle guides - GIF by Altair on 2022-01-19 06:07:01
- Setting a foundation bracket - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-01-19 05:31:30
- Opening a can by scratching it on pavement - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-01-19 05:19:42
- Laminate cutter - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-01-19 05:13:48
- Rubik's Cube solving robot - GIF by DIYSwede on 2022-01-19 03:22:45
- Completely Electro-mechanical Computer Found Inside Jukeboxes by nova_robotics on 2022-01-19 02:23:51
- How Superheterodyne Radio Receivers Work by nova_robotics on 2022-01-19 02:16:23
- How GFCI Outlets Work by nova_robotics on 2022-01-19 02:07:14
- Antique Toaster Mechanism (that's better than modern ones) by nova_robotics on 2022-01-19 01:56:02
- Cutting open a bag of insulation - GIF by madokie on 2022-01-18 21:27:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!