Homemade Mini Press Brake
jonlegrand1 on homemadetools.net
Homemade mini press brake constructed from tubing, angle iron, bar stock, steel plate, springs, turnbuckles, and a bottle jack.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Mini Press Brake - comment on how to build a Mini Press Brake - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Mini Press Brake, or add details on how to make a Mini Press Brake! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: