Homemade Mini Stake and Holder
James Helm on helmforge.blogspot.com
Homemade mini sheetmetal stake and adjustable holder fabricated from mild steel and 4140 steel alloy. Intended to facilitate the process of forming deep vessels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 10:18:30
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
- Demolished bridge prematurely collapses - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-28 06:04:03
DIY Mini Stake and Holder - comment on how to build a Mini Stake and Holder - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Mini Stake and Holder, or add details on how to make a Mini Stake and Holder! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: