Homemade Miniature Boring Head
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature boring head designed for small milling machines and lathe-mounted milling heads. Dial is calibrated with 40 divisions of 0.025mm. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Dec 28, 2019 7:09 PM
Beautiful job Do you have drawings for the head?
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Broaching Keyways with the Lathe by old kodger on 2023-03-30 02:19:03
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
DIY Miniature Boring Head - comment on how to build a Miniature Boring Head - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: