Homemade Motorcycle Chain Holding Tool
bdavanza on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade motorcycle chain holding tool utilized to secure the drive chain under tension for proper sizing and link removal. Adapted from a pair of long-nose Vise-grip locking pliers.
Nov 30, 2014 12:53 PM
Neat idea. Jaws were ground to fit in between rollers. Pretty secure.
Sep 03, 2013 5:43 PM
I like the idea but I'd use a cheap pair of locking needle nose pliers instead of a nice Vise-Grip.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 110-year old salvage ship in active service - photos by Altair on 2023-03-31 21:51:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
DIY Motorcycle Chain Holding Tool - comment on how to build a Motorcycle Chain Holding Tool - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: