Homemade Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool
oldnavy on xlforum.net
Homemade motorcycle fork bushing tool intended to facilitate both removal and installation operations. Consists of steel discs machined to fit the inner diameter of the forks, as well as a length of threaded rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Westland P.12 Delanne Lysander ground support aircraft - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-24 16:07:35
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-24 15:42:02
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:12:39
- Recoil spring rewind /Chainsaw Recoil Starter Spring (How to Rewind) a Quick Fix by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:08:18
- I Think This Is The Best Circular Saw Track Guide I Ever Made - DIY woodworking by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-24 13:38:42
- Gelmer funicular railway - photo by Altair on 2023-03-24 12:56:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:24:02
- Fiber laser cutter - videos by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:19:42
- Waste oil furnace - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:18:12
- CNC lathe conversion - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:17:51
DIY Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool - comment on how to build a Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool, or add details on how to make a Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: