Homemade Motorcycle Front Axle Tools
H. Marc Lewis on r1200gs.info
Homemade motorcycle front axle tools intended for the BMW GS adventure bike. The green unit was fabricated by brazing together 19mm and 22mm nuts. The unpainted one was fashioned by welding a cut down 3/8" socket to the head of a 22mm bolt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rita Hayworth - photo by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:47:10
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 10:18:30
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
DIY Motorcycle Front Axle Tools - comment on how to build a Motorcycle Front Axle Tools - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Motorcycle Front Axle Tools, or add details on how to make a Motorcycle Front Axle Tools! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: