Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harbor pilot boarding ship in heavy seas - video by Tooler2 on 2019-12-12 00:24:28
- Clamps as a vice by garage nut on 2019-12-11 23:41:25
- 1914 one-man tank - video by Tooler2 on 2019-12-11 23:31:22
- Coa tool for cleaning agave - GIF by Frank S on 2019-12-11 23:11:05
- Box folding jig - GIF by Frank S on 2019-12-11 23:06:55
- Oil refinery heat exchanger bundle mover - photo by Frank S on 2019-12-11 22:58:14
- Board game drill press hole pattern jig - GIF by Frank S on 2019-12-11 22:34:24
- Tree used for SUV pickup truck conversion - GIF by Frank S on 2019-12-11 22:14:04
- Complex shape metal tube twister - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-11 21:51:01
- Compound drill shop project by marksbug on 2019-12-11 21:00:39
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!