Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pellet extruder - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-30 06:07:01
- Deep frying ice - GIF by Frank S on 2022-11-30 06:01:26
- Filmmaking micro gravity rig - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-11-30 05:33:14
- Harvesting razor clams - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-11-30 05:30:36
- Log pierces offroad vehicle - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-11-30 05:28:47
- AXBB-E Ethernet CNC Controller #2 Setting Up AC Servo Axis by GBWM on 2022-11-30 02:53:46
- Optical illusion tile flooring - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-29 21:51:01
- Winding musical strings - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-29 20:27:01
- Making a Steel Pillow Block Bearings by Metalgeria on 2022-11-29 19:35:37
- Ford doghouse - photo by IntheGroove on 2022-11-29 19:28:57
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!