Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Perfect controlled demolition of twin chimneys - video by hemmjo on 2020-10-23 16:56:53
- 9mm speed loader - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-23 15:42:01
- Yoga instructor stretching - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-23 14:28:36
- Vintage work crew photos by Jon on 2020-10-23 14:24:51
- Railroad handcar - photo by Jon on 2020-10-23 14:23:16
- Drill centered holes in round stock by engineer steve on 2020-10-23 14:01:52
- Convert my welding machine into welding cart with removable steering wheel. by Tuomas on 2020-10-23 12:34:46
- DIY Spindle Square For Tramming Your Mill by JKeetonKnives on 2020-10-23 10:53:55
- Drilling harden steel with a hand drill by Frank S on 2020-10-23 08:56:01
- Homemade Folding Wheelbarrow by Tuomas on 2020-10-23 08:51:36
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!