Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- A Power Drive for a Horizontal Bandsaw Movable Jaw by marksbug on 2021-03-05 14:14:34
- Instagram models - GIFs by marksbug on 2021-03-05 14:06:14
- Lombard steam log hauler by mklotz on 2021-03-05 13:22:52
- The Secret Life of Components: Chain - video by Jon on 2021-03-05 13:17:24
- Siamese twin D8 bulldozer - video by Jon on 2021-03-05 11:23:37
- Cross Drilling Round Stock Video by IntheGroove on 2021-03-05 10:52:03
- WWI warship firing salvos - GIF by mklotz on 2021-03-05 10:35:33
- Women of TikTok - GIFs by Nick79 on 2021-03-05 08:59:18
- Workshop garotte by mklotz on 2021-03-05 08:28:42
- DIYed XL 037 Belt pulleys for the 7 x 14" mini lathe. by DIYSwede on 2021-03-05 07:58:00
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!