Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by Ralphxyz on 2021-10-24 14:25:50
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:43:00
- Shake starting a siphon - GIF by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:32:36
- A Genius Idea for Your Home Business / Perfect Manual Homemade Chain Link Fencing Mac by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:23:37
- Daisy Duke on Battle of the Network Stars in 1979 - video by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:18:39
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2021-10-24 13:18:21
- Scalding coolant erupts after man removes radiator cap - GIF by Frank S on 2021-10-24 13:06:32
- The simplest chrome plating on plastic by Kovanca Polock on 2021-10-24 12:45:12
- Motorcyclists dragged under container truck - GIF by Karl_H on 2021-10-24 12:03:19
- Road barrier weed scraper - GIF by Karl_H on 2021-10-24 11:46:03
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!