Homemade Multi-Purpose Stand
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade multi-purpose stand intended to support a variety of different components, including: differential, engine, gearbox, transfer box, axles, and front hub/swivel assemblies. Stand breaks down for storage.
Mar 10, 2014 4:55 PM
Good idea. I don't really have a large workspace and replaceable supports seem to be the answer to my needs.
Nov 10, 2013 1:54 PM
Great alternative to dedicated stands. Less equipment clutter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Board Jack / Deadman bench jig (Video, step by step instructions, plans) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 01:55:39
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:31:01
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:06:27
- Bicycle funeral procession - photos by mansworld on 2023-03-27 22:37:11
- View from the summit of Mount Everest - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-27 21:59:14
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by Altair on 2023-03-27 21:51:01
- Loose wheel upsets Kia driver by jimfols on 2023-03-27 21:44:15
- Semi tractor convertible - photos by sossol on 2023-03-27 21:09:09
- Tire sidewall cutting machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 20:27:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-27 20:06:02
DIY Multi-Purpose Stand - comment on how to build a Multi-Purpose Stand - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: