Pat Delany on opensourcemachine.org
Homemade multi-purpose machine tool constructed from surplus car and truck parts. Lengthy PDF file details the build process with photos, charts, and diagrams.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Kumiko Jigs made from hickory and brass. Some hand tool and mill work on these. by wizard69 on 2022-07-05 09:10:41
- DIY CHIC MACHINE for the GIRL'S workshop by wizard69 on 2022-07-05 08:57:37
- Ancient Phrygian winged helmet - photo by Altair on 2022-07-05 08:14:02
- Crane lifts shipping container stuck to trailer - GIF by Frank S on 2022-07-05 07:30:35
- Bathroom struck by lightning - photo by meyer77 on 2022-07-05 06:15:39
- Wound closure device - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2022-07-05 06:08:40
- Lithium reacting with water - GIF by meyer77 on 2022-07-05 05:48:52
- Temporary bottle stopper by DIYer on 2022-07-05 05:16:53
- The best squareness comparator that is not machined (yes its 3D printed) by DIYer on 2022-07-05 05:12:34
- Tapered sanding sticks by DIYer on 2022-07-05 05:06:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!