Homemade No-Spill Oil Cans
Catfish on homemadetools.net
Homemade no-spill oil cans adapted from standard food cans. Tops were removed via side-cutters prior to being soldered into place around a flared 3/4" copper pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 10:18:30
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
- Demolished bridge prematurely collapses - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-28 06:04:03
DIY No-Spill Oil Cans - comment on how to build a No-Spill Oil Cans - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY No-Spill Oil Cans, or add details on how to make a No-Spill Oil Cans! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: