Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Making A Grooving Tool by rgsparber on 2021-04-20 13:33:30
- 1621 German hand saw - photo by Moldyjim on 2021-04-20 13:09:14
- Monitoring corrosion process at Alcoa's Aluminum Research Laboratory - photo by Jon on 2021-04-20 12:26:48
- Guy visits all SR-71 Blackbird planes - photos by marksbug on 2021-04-20 12:08:01
- Fitness model - GIF by Jon on 2021-04-20 11:56:43
- The Secret Life of Components: LEDs - video by Jon on 2021-04-20 11:32:47
- 1714 portable compass dial - photo by mklotz on 2021-04-20 10:43:46
- Scratch-built aluminum model airplanes - photos and video by f800 on 2021-04-20 10:34:15
- Industrial salt farming - GIFs by nova_robotics on 2021-04-20 10:17:40
- Accurate angles without a sinebar by mklotz on 2021-04-20 09:39:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!