Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY 2 Stage Dust Collector System by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 09:33:30
- MT1 Tool Extractor..Sherline or Small Lathe..Prints by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 09:25:52
- apprentice vise by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-04 08:58:45
- Stamping logos on chocolate discs - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-04 06:07:01
- DIY Circle Center Finder by Downeast Thunder on 2020-07-04 05:24:35
- Leg vise from junk by Tuomas on 2020-07-03 23:12:27
- 380 volt motor to 220 volt DIAGRAM !!!! by HandmadeCreativeChannel on 2020-07-03 22:28:53
- Door installation tool - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-03 21:51:01
- Homemade A Multipurpose Vise For My Workshop | Result is so awesome by Kwandotechnic on 2020-07-03 21:44:22
- F1 pileup due to heavy rain - GIF by jimfols on 2020-07-03 21:19:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!