Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Airsoft flour-filled land mine - GIF by Frank S on 2021-12-04 23:21:23
- Truck loading boulder falls off cliff - GIF by Frank S on 2021-12-04 23:18:31
- Compound leverage pipe wrench - GIF by mcthistle007 on 2021-12-04 22:25:29
- Another way to make an arbor by xynudu on 2021-12-04 22:24:44
- Stearman biplane crash in Texas - GIF by crotchetyoldbastard on 2021-12-04 22:11:13
- Instagram models - GIFs by Ralphxyz on 2021-12-04 20:50:34
- SEPECAT Jaguar attack aircraft - photos by Altair on 2021-12-04 20:27:02
- using drill press to extend lathe by Frank S on 2021-12-04 20:25:16
- 1990 Toyota Sera coupe - photos by Moby Duck on 2021-12-04 20:04:20
- 1963 oil drum mover - GIF by Frank S on 2021-12-04 19:31:41
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!