Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- SNCASE SE. 100 fighter - photo by jdurand on 2020-01-19 01:39:09
- Excavator tree slicing blade - GIF by jdurand on 2020-01-19 01:32:17
- Swaging spin tool - GIF by thevillageinn on 2020-01-19 01:29:25
- Gymnast gets stuck during aerial ring routine - GIF by Frank S on 2020-01-18 23:05:17
- Children's motorized monowheel - GIF by Frank S on 2020-01-18 22:57:56
- Map planimeter - photo by Frank S on 2020-01-18 22:31:28
- Efficient groundskeeper - GIF by Frank S on 2020-01-18 22:17:14
- Cyclist in truck's blind spot nearly run over - GIF by Frank S on 2020-01-18 22:06:26
- Louver press - video by McDesign on 2020-01-18 21:48:19
- Antonov An-225 Mriya - photo by Frank S on 2020-01-18 21:38:12
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!