Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Slipform ditch paver - photo by Altair on 2020-10-27 21:51:01
- Railroad handcar - photo by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 21:18:56
- WELDING TOOL/WELDER'S TACK-UP HELPER by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 21:09:55
- Women firing Barrett M82 - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 20:56:13
- Drilling vacuum attachment - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-27 20:27:01
- Huge and intricate tree trunk carving - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-27 19:13:02
- cnc coupler by Stevohdee on 2020-10-27 18:58:01
- Drill press logic is GONE. This old 1920 drill press is made right. by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:44:54
- Vintage work crew photos by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:37:18
- WW2 burying a gunner at sea with his aircraft - GIF by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:35:04
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!