Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- John Deere tactical tractor by volodar on 2019-08-19 17:45:07
- CH-46 helicopter crashes into ocean after failed landing on ship - video by hemmjo on 2019-08-19 17:23:05
- Rail-riding roto dump truck - video by Jon on 2019-08-19 17:04:07
- Custom Y-axis for large lathe - GIF by Frank S on 2019-08-19 16:57:20
- 0.22 pellet dispenser by Baddog on 2019-08-19 16:51:39
- Extracting honey from comb to jar - GIF by bruce.desertrat on 2019-08-19 16:41:32
- Centurion van motorhome - photo by Jon on 2019-08-19 15:27:28
- vis d'établi by vasavoir kikela on 2019-08-19 15:27:20
- presse hydraulique by vasavoir kikela on 2019-08-19 15:24:01
- 1/2" taper rebar drift punch by Philip Davies on 2019-08-19 14:28:21
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!