Homemade Oil Burner
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade oil burner intended for foundry use. Constructed from 1-1/2" pipe, surplus oil and propane fittings, and pneumatic quick-connects.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Brake checking motorcyclist gets instant karma - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:43:23
- Ladder jack scaffold - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:14:02
- Barbed wire fence tightening tool - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:03:54
- Manually clearing road of snakes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-12-02 04:46:54
- Storage Cubbords by NeiljohnUK on 2022-12-02 04:33:33
- Large core drilling rig - GIF by IntheGroove on 2022-12-02 02:32:21
- Router rails 2.0. Like a router sled but better. by DIYer on 2022-12-02 01:05:58
- New handle by DIYer on 2022-12-02 01:02:21
- Internal Stock Stop for the Mini Lathe by DIYer on 2022-12-02 00:55:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!