Homemade Optical RPM Gauge
Homemade optical RMP gauge in the form of a paper cutout intended for attachment to a Sherline pulley. In conjunction with an ordinary fluorescent light, the gauge will indicate spindle rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Multiple pipe bending machine - GIF by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:36:39
- Mine clearing robot - photo by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:21:10
- Weed electrocutor - photos and videos by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:18:01
- Adult playing on swing fail - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:51:59
- Aircraft wing aerodynamic strings - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:48:56
- Moving a house in the 1980s - photo by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:37:11
- Bump Switch by Gadgeteer on 2020-07-09 00:27:19
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by DIYSwede on 2020-07-09 00:22:09
- Satisfying one-day grinder prettify by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:13:40
- Roberval balance - video by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:03:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!