Homemade Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer
fourjc on chaski.org
Homemade parallel clamps fabricated from steel stock and threaded rods. One leg of each clamp has been faced flat to facilitate perpendicular setup on a drill press table. Intended as an aid in transferring holes from one workpiece to another.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by Piros1 on 2023-03-29 00:05:36
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:17:08
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:02:07
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 20:57:26
- Bulk truck dumpers - GIF by clydeman on 2023-03-28 20:47:36
- Water container truck loading setup - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 20:27:02
- Tree catapult - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 19:13:02
- Cotton roll fire starter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:10:32
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:09:20
- Hydraulic vise - video by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:03:58
DIY Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer - comment on how to build a Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer, or add details on how to make a Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: