Homemade Parts Painting Rack
spicewood1 on nastyz28.com
Homemade parts painting rack adapted from a trampoline frame. Rack accepts outriggers for increased capacity. Casters serve to enhance mobility.
Dec 18, 2013 9:24 AM
This is a great idea.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Broaching Keyways with the Lathe by old kodger on 2023-03-30 02:19:03
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
DIY Parts Painting Rack - comment on how to build a Parts Painting Rack - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: