Homemade Parts Washer from Air Compressor
e3pres on garagejournal.com
Homemade parts washer powered by an air compressor and designed around a stainless steel wash basin. Constructed on a cart for ease of mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining a graphite bushing - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-28 12:56:02
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-28 12:55:17
- Homemade button rifling press - video by alainbiggun on 2023-05-28 12:51:42
- Homemade Gear Cutter. Making gears for a new project by alainbiggun on 2023-05-28 12:43:26
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-05-28 11:27:01
- Rita Hayworth - photo by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:47:10
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
DIY Parts Washer from Air Compressor - comment on how to build a Parts Washer from Air Compressor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Parts Washer from Air Compressor, or add details on how to make a Parts Washer from Air Compressor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: